1) Chef Boyardee: A few hours after eating one of the chef’s concoctions (or any canned pasta dish for that matter), you’ll find me in the bathroom puking my guts up and praying for death every 30 minutes. Frozen spaghetti entrees do the same thing, so I avoid all of them like the plague.
2) Maybelline makeup: Wearing anything from this product line makes my eyelids itch and turn red. Then they dry up and form a lovely layer of white, crusty, dry skin that flakes into my eyelashes. I look like a leper.
3) Watches: Any sort of metal watch makes my wrist breakout in a rash. Luckily, gold bracelets don’t do the same thing. The only other relative who had this problem was my grandfather. Just goes to show that I seem to inherit the worst from all sides of my family.
4) The sun: My skin doesn’t turn that lovely golden brown. My “tan” is a darker shade of red, more like a burgundy color – or maybe cranberry. Then I freckle. I gave up trying to tan in college, so hopefully, I’ll avoid doing any more damage.
5) Pepperoni pizza for supper: Somehow while I sleep, the pepperonis summon the devil, who takes his fiery pitchfork, jabs it into my esophagus and gives it one huge twist.