For #1-14 go here.
15) Things I can’t keep track of: umbrellas, nail clippers, my checkbook, my sunglasses (and they’re prescription), candle lighters.
16) I love drinks with finely crushed ice, which is virtually impossible to find these days. Most fast-food chains don’t have this type of ice, except for Sonic and Zaxby’s. Many times, I have to go to one of those Mom and Pop greasy spoons, but man, those drinks are so refreshing. And I don’t have to worry about cracking my teeth on the ice when I eat it, because that’s another thing I do, eat ice.
17) I still like Hootie and the Blowfish. I was never fanatical about them, but I always like their albums. Were they overrated? Perhaps, but I’m still a fan. Sue me.
18) Pet peeves: self-importance, unsolicited advice, leaving a grocery cart in the parking spot (especially if it’s in the one I want to park in), habitual tardiness, drivers who stay within inches of my back bumper
19) For someone who never has money, I’ll sit with my calculator and figure up how much money we’ll have left over at the end of each week. And I’ll sit and compute ahead for weeks, even months. Danny calls it my “Calculation of the Earth’s Rotation.” If he catches me doing it, he asks if we’re going to fly off course toward the sun. Smart-ass.
20) I can’t stand the sound or feeling of metal against my teeth. I think this stems from the traumatic experience of having braces in elementary school.
21) I have never cut grass in my entire life, but I’m sure that will change when my husband reads this.