1) “Get Ur Freak On,” Missy Elliott – I. Don’t. Get. Missy. Elliott. Seriously. Not at all. Never.
2) “Redneck Woman,” Gretchen Wilson – You know what? Millions of women buy their lingerie at Wal-Mart. What do you want – a medal?
3) “Chop Suey,” System of a Down – Really, I don’t like any of their songs, This one just makes my least favorite.
4) “Who Let the Dogs Out?” Baha Men – Do I really need to explain myself on this one?
5) “Perfect,” Simple Plan – Of all the whiny faux-punk bands out there today – Good Charlotte, Yellowcard, Story of the Year and such – these guys are the worst. To me, the lead singer’s voice sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. I hear it and my shoulders raise up to my earlobes in disgust.