I’m pooped today, folks, so the witty words will be few tonight. I decided to list the things I’m happy for today:
- My dad had shoulder surgery to repair a rotator cuff tear from a fall, and he’s in good spirits — on good meds too, but still in good spirits.
- When stopping by my parents’ house on the way home from work to see Dad, Mom had made some yummy sausage and potato soup.
- She gave me some to take home for lunch tomorrow.
- Our good friend R has achieved a long-time goal of owning a comic book store.
- Cinlach is having a ball helping him, despite being tired from working his day job and then going to the store to help.
- My mother-in-law finally started a new job this week.
- I’m almost done importing all my CDs to iTunes so we can sell the discs online. (Future post on this to come.)
- I’m in a new writing group that starts meeting Sunday afternoon.
- I snagged a BOGO coupon for Ruby Tuesday’s from the newspaper in the break room before anyone else got it.
And that’ll do it for today, but I made my daily post!