I know it’s Friday, and I’ve worked only two days this week because of snow, but I’m tired and cranky and PMS-ing. And I know that’s TMI, but I don’t care! So tonight, you get some random thoughts going through my head.
- Green Hornet — I have no desire to see it. It looks like Seth Rogen’s character from Knocked Up trying to be a superhero.
- Ice — Okay, DOT, I understand the interstates were important to keep clear earlier this week, but who’s going to travel the interstate if they can’t GET THERE in the first place. Hellooooo? Primary/secondary roads, anyone?
- Zitface — I’ve never had much of a problem with acne. Even as a teenager, I had only a couple pop up around “that time of the month” (TMI alert #2). But I’ve had five… FIVE… appear in the last week — one at the edge of my lower lip (which had Cinlach repeating that I had the “herp-a-derp”), one at the edge of my upper lip, one beside my nose, another just below my nose, and the last one on my chin. WTF? If I have to start buying a product hocked by that annoying twit Julianne Hough, I’ll cry.
- Venom — Seriously, what is up with my bitchiness, right?
- Agenda — I refuse to stay in the house for extended periods of time during daylight hours this weekend. I will find some errands to run. Unless, of course, I have cramps.
- Writing — I will be posting my Fiction Friday tomorrow. Yes, on Saturday. Who wants to make something of it?