Here’s an idea for a sweet treat that I came up with for my Biggest Loser contest.
- Take a box of sugar-free, fat-free Jell-O cheesecake pudding. Prepare according to directions. Let chill five minutes for the soft set.
- Take five 1/2 cup Gladware plastic containers and three to four 100-calorie packs of Sandies cookies.
- Place three to four cookies in the bottom of each container. Top with two large spoonfuls of the chilled pudding.
- Place five to six cookies on top of pudding layer. Top with two more large spoonfuls of pudding.
- Refrigerate to let pudding finish setting.
I don’t know the exact calorie count yet, but we’re talking less than 150 calories — enough wiggle room to even top with a bit of chocolate syrup!